We like drawing lines between things in nature i.e. identifying boundaries. Wombling is exactly that - by looking at rates of change between points we can identify boundaries as areas where the is a high rate of change between points. So why not add ecological networks into the mix?
- Making better predictions of ecological networks through machine learning (done right)
- The complexity of ecological networks using SVD entropy
- A primer on predicting species interaction networks (across space and time)
- SVD entropy reveals the high complexity of ecological networks
- These are not the Boundaries You're Looking for